Bravo has greenlighted a second season of Kathy, which features a panel of civilians and celebrities commenting on the week’s most-talked-about moments. The deal extends the network’s relationship with Griffin, who has won two Emmys for Kathy Griffin: My Life On The D List and has had 14 original comedy specials air since 2005. Her most recent, Kathy Griffin: Tired Hooker, just earned an Emmy nom for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Special. Kathy is produced by Donut Run and Embassy Row for Bravo with Griffin and Michael Davies the executive producers.
Bravo Renews Kathy Griffin Talk Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Insists He Canceled His Parade, But Blames Washington Locals
- Sky Takes Another Crack At Time Travel With Adaptation Of H.G. Wells’ ‘The Time Machine’
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year