This 60-second spot for Universal‘s The Bourne Legacy aired during a TNT marathon of the Bourne movies this past weekend and allows for a better view of things than the spots we showed you over the weekend. The pic, starring Jeremy Renner in a franchise reboot, opens August 10.
Hot TV Spot: 'The Bourne Legacy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Melissa London Hilfers Set To Write Sony ‘Jagged Edge’ Remake For Halle Berry
- ‘Hell Fest’ Trailer: When Halloween Theme Park Gets A Little Too Realistic
- 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Adds Numan Acar
- Sundance 2018 Generated $191M In Economic Impact; Attendance Nearly Triples Since 2016
- Victor Rasuk Joins Clint Eastwood’s ‘The Mule’
- Project Cre8: BET & Paramount Players Unveil Semifinalists In Search For Undiscovered Creative Talent