Anthony Hopkins has signed on to play Methusaleh in Darren Aronofsky’s Noah. He joins Russell Crowe, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Jennifer Connelly, and Douglas Booth. Aronofsky tweeted the hire earlier today. The film is backed by Paramount Pictures and New Regency.
Anthony Hopkins Joins 'Noah'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Roseanne Barr Screams "I Thought The Bitch Was White" In Video Explaining Racist Valerie Jarrett Tweet
Latest Film News
- Michael Howells Dies: Production Designer & Fashion Show Veteran Was 61
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Belting $39M-$40M; ‘Equalizer 2’ Targets $30M+ – Midday Update
- Netflix’s Carmen Sandiego Movie Sets ‘Game Night’ Scribe Mark Perez As Writer
- Norman Reedus & STXfilms Ink Genre Feature Deal For ‘Walking Dead’ Star – Comic-Con
- Universal R-Rated Kids Comedy ‘Good Boys’ From Seth Rogen’s Point Grey Adds Four
- ‘Glass’ Teaser: Samuel L. Jackson Takes Focus In Latest Clip – Comic-Con