EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest Film News
- ‘Raging Bull’ & ‘Goodfellas’ Editor Thelma Schoonmaker To Receive BAFTA Fellowship
- CAA Signs ‘Destroyer’ Actor Shamier Anderson
- Fuse Books Premiere Dates For Three Documentaries, Sets First Title In Fuse Films Series
- A24 Lands NA Rights To ‘The Souvenir’ Sequel As First Film Is Poised For Sunday Sundance Premiere
- Jonas Mekas Dies: Avant-Garde Filmmaker And Champion Was 96
- Plaintiff In $100M Lawsuit Against Brad Grey & Brian Graden Wants Case Dismissed – Update