EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Where’d You Go, Bernadette’ Release Pushed Back Five Months
- UTA Signs Sundance-Bound ‘Monos’ Filmmaker Alejandro Landes
- Frosties Or Sugar Puffs? Netflix Reveals Which Cereal Won Over Players of ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings: “We Compete So Broadly” That HBO, Disney Only Matter “On The Margin”
- Jamie Lee Curtis, Tika Sumpter Wage 'An Acceptable Loss'; 'The Heiress', ‘Adult Life Skills’ Bow – Specialty…
- Seth Rogen-Charlize Theron Comedy Moves Up To First Weekend In May After Scoring SXSW Slot