EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Ready To Leave $135M+ Footprint Stateside As Global Evolves To $600M+
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Claims Spain Court Victory Following Piracy Dispute
- ‘Creed II’: Watch Michael B. Jordan, Sylvester Stallone In First Trailer
- ‘The Predator’ Set To Invade San Diego Comic-Con
- Marvel Skips SDCC But Seattle Is ‘Avengers’ Central This Weekend
- Robert Zemeckis Taking On Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’
- More MoviePass Drama: Stock See-Saws As Parent Company Pitches Ways To Avoid Nasdaq Delisting