EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest Film News
- ‘Halloween’ Poised To Topple ‘Venom’s $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter…
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Queen Biopic To Showcase Immersive ScreenX Format
- Bruce Dern Injures Hip While On Daily Jog, Hospitalized
- Withoutabox Film Festival Submission Platform To End Service Next Year
- Robert Patrick Boards Steven Soderbergh’s Panama Papers Netflix Drama 'The Laundromat’
- Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Launches Brooklyn Media