EXCLUSIVE: Andie MacDowell and her daughter have been added to the cast of Mother’s Day. MacDowell and Rainey Qualley join previously announced cast Susan Sarandon and her real-life daughter Eva Amurri Martino as well as Christina Ricci in the indie drama. Mother’s Day looks at the relationship between 12 mothers and their daughters and is being be directed by Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay. Danielle James is producing. This is the second onscreen pairing of McDowell and Qualley, after the two appeared together in Mighty Fine earlier this year. Qualley is repped by Innovative Artists and Liebman Entertainment. MacDowell is repped by Paradigm and the Schiff Company.
Andie MacDowell & Daughter Together For 'Mother's Day'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Waking Up To $24M+ Alarm; Counterprogramming Hits Snooze - Saturday Update
Latest Film News
- ‘The Wrong Todd’ Clip: The Evil Twin Sci-Fi Romantic Comedy You’ve Been Waiting For
- #WhyIDidntReport Confessions On Sex Assaults Mushroom In Wake Of Trump Tweet
- ‘Rafiki’ Ban Temporarily Lifted By Kenyan Government; Film Held Out Of Cannes Now Eligible As Oscar Submission
- ChelseyRai S. Standberry Dies: Local TV Actress & Her 3 Children Killed In Accident
- Oscars: France Selects ‘Memoir Of War’ For Foreign Language Submission
- L.A. Music Scene Horror Thriller ‘High Voltage’ Gets Theatrical Jolt From SP Releasing