There’s been no movement in the Dish Network–AMC Networks dispute since June 30, which the companies carriage contract expired and AMC, IFC and WE TV were kicked off the Dish lineup. But AMC and one of its impacted shows, The Walking Dead, has taken to the Manhattan streets to show it is, er, dead serious about the situation. The YouTube page sends folks to an AMC site, keepamcnetworks.com/putzombiesback/.
AMC's Zombies Remind New Yorkers About Dish Dispute: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Latest TV News
- Kate Winslet, Gavin O’Connor Team For Brad Ingelsby-Written Limited HBO Series ‘Mare Of Easttown’
- Will Packer Sets Premiere Date For ‘Power Star Live’, The Series About Twitter On Twitter
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World Of Comedy’ Gets Netflix Premiere Date
- Former Lionsgate Film Chief Patrick Wachsberger Sets Up TV Venture With ‘Marseille’ Producer Federation
- Hulu Raising Live TV Price $5, Dropping Cost Of Basic SVOD Service By $2
- Sarah Sanders Defends Press Briefing Shutdown: White House Not In Business Of Making CNN Stars