Longmire was watched by a record 4.5 million viewers last night, making it the most-watched premiere episode for the freshman series in its seventh week, according to A&E Network. Last night’s show was up 10% over the previous week’s 4.1 million viewers. Its lead-in, the seventh episode of Season 3 of The Glades, was watched by a season-best 3.4 million viewers, up 6% from 3.2 million last week. Longmire is produced by Warner Horizon Television; The Glades is produced by Fox Television Studios for A&E Network.
A&E's 'Longmire', 'The Glades' Hit Season-Highs In Ratings
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Insists He Canceled His Parade, But Blames Washington Locals
- Sky Takes Another Crack At Time Travel With Adaptation Of H.G. Wells’ ‘The Time Machine’
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year