EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Interrogation, a suspense thriller spec by Adam Rodin. The plot: a bomb will go off in Las Vegas on one of the busiest betting days. A brilliant interrogator is called in to question the prime suspect as time runs out, and it becomes clear there’s an even bigger plan in place for both of them. “It’s a white-knuckle ride, filled with unexpected twists and turns,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. The Bohrman Agency repped Rodin in the deal. WWE’s upcoming films include Dead Man Down, which FilmDistrict will release with Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace starring for director Niels Arden Oplev, and the Toronto pickup The Day, which Anchor Bay will distribute.
WWE Studios Acquires Spec Thriller 'Interrogation'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
Latest Film News
- ‘The Predator’ Set To Invade San Diego Comic-Con
- Marvel Skips SDCC But Seattle Is ‘Avengers’ Central This Weekend
- Robert Zemeckis Taking On Roald Dahl’s ‘The Witches’
- More MoviePass Drama: Stock See-Saws As Parent Company Pitches Ways To Avoid Nasdaq Delisting
- Hollywood Condemns Fox News, Trump’s Zero-Tolerance Policy: Adam Scott, James Gunn, Others Speak Out
- ‘The Black Room’ Picked Up By MajorJazz, Based On Co-Writer’s Experience In Psychic Research Institute