Keith Merryman and David A. Newman have been hired to pen the sequel to their box office hit Think Like A Man, which Screen Gems opened No. 1 at the domestic box office in April and has grossed $91+M overall to date. Will Packer will produce via his Rainforest Films banner. Steve Harvey, on whose book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man the original film is based, will serve as executive producer alongside Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy. Merryman and Newman, who also penned the Justin Timberlake-Mila Kunis movie Friends With Benefits, are repped by APA and Circle of Confusion.
'Think Like A Man' Sequel Set At Screen Gems; Scribes Merryman & Newman Back
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest Film News
- Tencent’s China Literature Ponies Up For New Classics Media In $2.6B Deal
- Animal Logic Eyes Live-Action Films With New Company
- PTC Calls Netflix’s ‘Desire’ Movie “Child Porn”, Asks Reed Hastings To Remove It
- ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Producers On Spike Lee’s “Strength Of Perspective” & Focus Features Pic’s…
- Encore From July 25: ‘Detective Pikachu’ Switch Offers Clues To Legendary Move To Warner Bros From Universal
- Saban Films Lands U.S. Rights To Val Kilmer Thriller ‘The Super’, Sets October Bow