TBS has renewed freshman sitcom Men At Work. The network has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch in 2013. “Men At Work is a strong addition to the TBS lineup and has worked extremely well paired with The Big Bang Theory,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TBS and TNT. Created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Men At Work centers on four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch star. Sony Pictures TV and Fanfare produce the multi-camera comedy, which is executive produced by Meyer along with Fanfare’s Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz. In its first season, Men At Work has averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The comedy ranks as one of basic cable’s Top 5 new series among adults 18-49 in Q2 2012. The season finale airs July 12.
TBS Renews 'Men At Work' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them