Syfy has acquired a third season of Canadian drama series Lost Girl, which is currently in production. The first two seasons of the Canadian import have done well for Syfy — during Season 2 to date, Lost Girl is averaging 895,000 adults 18-49, 930,000 adults 25-54 and 1.64 million total viewers in Live+7 data. It is the No. 1 cable drama among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 in its Monday time period. On July 20, Lost Girl will move from Mondays at 10 PM to Fridays at 10 PM. On the show, Anna Silk (Being Erica) stars as seductress Bo, a Succubus (a powerful female entity in folklore) who feeds off sexual energy.
Syfy Acquires Third Season Of 'Lost Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners