Syfy has acquired a third season of Canadian drama series Lost Girl, which is currently in production. The first two seasons of the Canadian import have done well for Syfy — during Season 2 to date, Lost Girl is averaging 895,000 adults 18-49, 930,000 adults 25-54 and 1.64 million total viewers in Live+7 data. It is the No. 1 cable drama among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 in its Monday time period. On July 20, Lost Girl will move from Mondays at 10 PM to Fridays at 10 PM. On the show, Anna Silk (Being Erica) stars as seductress Bo, a Succubus (a powerful female entity in folklore) who feeds off sexual energy.
Syfy Acquires Third Season Of 'Lost Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fired Paramount TV President Amy Powell Denies Making Insensitive Comments, Explores Legal Action - Update
'Magnum P.I.': Cast & Creators Talk Reboot, Possible Tom Selleck Cameo & 'Hawaii Five-0' Crossover - Comic-Con
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Cast & Creators On Season 6, LGBTQ Representation, & An 'SVU' Crossover? - Comic-Con
'Iron Man' At 10: How One Film Set A Dominant Path For Marvel, Kevin Feige, Robert Downey Jr. & Jon Favreau
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump To Host Bill Cosby Sleepover, Harvey Weinstein Movie Night After Putin Invite
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ UK Lines Up Meghan Markle's Half-Sister Samantha As C5 Goes For Controversial Theme
- BBC One Aims To Find Jack The Ripper In Emilia Fox-Fronted Science Documentary
- Fox Networks Group Teams With Canal+ On Modern Day Remake Of H.G Wells’ ‘War Of The Worlds’
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 8 Title Revealed: Apocalypse
- NFL And Players Assn. Temporarily Suspend Anthem Rules Enforcement