Syfy has acquired a third season of Canadian drama series Lost Girl, which is currently in production. The first two seasons of the Canadian import have done well for Syfy — during Season 2 to date, Lost Girl is averaging 895,000 adults 18-49, 930,000 adults 25-54 and 1.64 million total viewers in Live+7 data. It is the No. 1 cable drama among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 in its Monday time period. On July 20, Lost Girl will move from Mondays at 10 PM to Fridays at 10 PM. On the show, Anna Silk (Being Erica) stars as seductress Bo, a Succubus (a powerful female entity in folklore) who feeds off sexual energy.
Syfy Acquires Third Season Of 'Lost Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M; Weekend Bling Now At $24M+ With $33M+ 5-Day Debut
Latest TV News
- Friday Ratings: A Three-Way Tie, But Adjustments For NFL Games May Determine Winners
- Emmy Predictions: It’s The Battle Of Defending Champs As ‘Handmaids’ And ‘Thrones’ Go Once Again As Best…
- Disney Channel’s Animated Della Duck Has ‘Criminal Minds’ Behind Her
- Emmy Predictions: A Fresh Outcome Is Guaranteed As Newcomers And Perennial Bridesmaids Battle For Comedy Series Gold
- Stevie Wonder Remembers His Final Words To A Dying Aretha Franklin
- Bill Maher On Trump’s Aretha Tribute: President Can’t Say RIP Without Lying