Shannon Woodward has joined the cast of Claire’s Cambodia. The Raising Hope star will play the title character, the middle sister in the sibling comedic drama that also stars the already announced Mary Kay Place and Sarah Paulson. Stacy Sherman is writing and directing the film. The Hunger Games scribe Billy Ray is producing. Woodward, who recently wrapped Adult World with John Cusack and Emma Roberts, replaces Mamie Gummer in the cast. Gummer stars in the CW’s new upcoming medical drama Emily Owens, MD. Woodward is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
Shannon Woodward Joins 'Claire’s Cambodia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL' Blooper Reel: Features Laugh-Worthy Outtakes From Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Tiffany Haddish + More
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Latest Film News
- Netflix Celebrates World Emoji Day With “Recomojis” On Facebook Messenger
- Sony Pictures Hires Ellene V. Miles As SVP Intersectional Marketing
- “Lawnmower Man” Director Brett Leonard Shooting Scripted VR Series “Hollywood Rooftop”
- Cinthya Carmona Joins ‘The Tax Collector’; Cathy Shim Cast In ‘The Sun Is Also A Star’; Jake Allyn In ‘Kill Me Twice…
- Netflix Terminates Contract With The Weinstein Co.
- LA Film Festival Moves Into New Oscar-Season Berth With Diverse Programs, Partnerships