Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Abrams Artists Agency Acquired By Group Including Longtime Execs, Adam Bold
- Betsy Brandt, Jane Kaczmarek, Annika Marks & Jenny O’Hara To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Killing Eleanor’
- Focus Features-Working Title’s ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’ To Close AFI Fest
- Five Studios Trying To Catch ‘Train To Busan’ Remake; Gary Dauberman Scripting, James Wan Producing Zombie Thriller
- TCA Yanks Bill Cosby’s Career Achievement Award In “Decisive” Vote
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Biopic ‘On The Basis Of Sex’ Set To Open AFI Fest