Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Welcome To The Permanent, ‘Popular’ Oscar Campaign
- ‘Meg’ Munches On $300M+ & ‘M:I- Fallout’ Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame – International…
- ‘The Wife' & 'We The Animals' Bow Strong; 'Three Identical Strangers' at $10.5M in 2nd Month of Release: Specialty…
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
- Director Boots Riley Questions Spike Lee’s ‘Black KKKlansman’ Politics On Twitter
- Rosamund Pike Declined To Strip For ‘Die Another Day’ Audition, But Got The Part