Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Looting $69M-$70M; Widows $13M+, 'Instant Family' $12M+ Openings
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest Film News
- AMPAS Governors Awards Red Carpet Limited Because Of California Wildfires
- Notes On The Season: Oscar Race’s Crazy Weekend; ‘Mary’s’ Two Queen Contenders; Indie Spirits Go…
- William Goldman: Photo Gallery Of A Screenwriting Legend’s Greatest Hits
- Comedian Nikki Glaser Signs With UTA
- Fresh Face: Thomasin McKenzie Blazes A Trail With ‘Leave No Trace’
- ‘Be Natural’ Acquired By Zeitgeist Films & Kino Lorber; Docu About Alice Guy-Blaché Screened At Cannes…