Lost alumna Elizabeth Mitchell is reuniting with the ABC drama’s co-creator/executive producer JJ Abrams. Mitchell is joining Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. In a recasting, Mitchell will play Rachel Matheson, the mother of Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny Matheson (Graham Rogers). The Rachel character, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, will appear in the series in flashbacks. Mitchell joins another new regular just cast in Revolution, Daniella Alonso. Mitchell, repped by IFA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon, most recently starred on ABC’s V.
Elizabeth Mitchell Joins J.J. Abrams-Eric Kripke NBC Series ‘Revolution’ As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe