Former Trading Spaces host Paige Davis is set to co-host alongside Mark Steines the new Hallmark Channel weekday lifestyle series Home & Family, which premieres October 1. Home & Family, which has an order for 220 original two-hour shows over 44 weeks, will focus on home improvements, crafts, parenting tips, and lifestyle, health and fitness enhancements. It joins another new daytime series that will premiere on Hallmark Channel in Q4, a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond.
Paige Davis To Host New Hallmark Channel Daytime Show 'Home & Family'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- White House Denies Trump Said Russian Election Meddling Ended Though He Appeared To Say So
- ‘Empire’ Ups Rhyon Nicole Brown To Regular, Adds Katlynn Simone & A.Z. Kelsey As Recurring
- ‘Chicago Med’: Heather Headley To Recur In Season 4 Of NBC Series
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Down 5.2% In Q2, But FilmLA Says Tax Credits Are Working
- ‘Fancy Nancy’ Posts Disney Junior’s Best Bow In Target Demo Since 2016
- ‘Y’: Amber Tamblyn To Star In FX Drama Pilot Based On 'Y': The Last Man' Comic Book Series