Netflix says this morning that it has a multi-year exclusive deal with Warner Bros Domestic Television Distribution to domestically stream all previous season episodes of ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. Season 1 of Pretty Little Liars is already available and Season 2 will be up July 3. The first season of The Lying Game will become available in early 2013 after the second season begins on ABC Family. The deal means that “new viewers will have the opportunity to discover the show and catch up which will, in turn, bring new fans to the original episodes on ABC Family,” says WBDTD president Ken Werner. Some analysts question that assumption: Ratings for Viacom’s Nickelodeon plummeted after many of its shows appeared on Netflix.
Netflix To Stream Warner Bros' 'Pretty Little Liars' And 'The Lying Game'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’: Xavier Samuel Cast As Series Regular In TNT Thriller Drama
- YouTube Launches Premium Video Service Internationally Including In UK & Canada
- Mexico’s Stunning World Cup Win Over Germany Hands Fox Sports Ratings High
- Netflix Doubles Down On Spanish Originals With Heroin Thriller ‘Hache’
- Universal Music And Hip-Hop Player All Def Boost Film And TV Volume
- Tom Hollander Joins ‘Baptiste’, Angelina Jolie-Execed ‘The Breadwinner’ Wins At Annecy, UK Fund…