The whereabouts of missing Twentieth Century Fox film distribution executive Gavin Smith since May 1st remains a mystery. And authorities keep on searching. But the Los Angeles Times has an update on the link between Smith and that San Fernando Valley house which has been searched twice as part of the probe. Citing sources familiar with the case, the newspaper says the home is owned by a woman who met Smith in therapy. Her husband faces up to 10 years in state prison on a February 2010 drug charge of selling and transporting cocaine and admitted to Glendale police that he was a middle-man between drug producers and lower-level street dealers. He told the LAT that he’s never met Smith. Homicide detectives and a SWAT team on June 8th remained at the woman’s West Hills home for more than five hours before leaving the cul-de-sac with boxes and a computer and a black Audi SUV. “The cover pages of a sealed search warrant affidavit said detectives had probable cause to believe that an unspecified felony had been committed at the residence,” the LAT reported. No arrests have been made.
Missing Fox Film Executive Met Owner Of Searched Valley House In Therapy: LAT
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $370M Overseas; ‘Incredibles 2’ Powers $52M Early Bow – International…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- 'Eating Animals' Dishes Up Solid Bow; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Strongly; 'RBG' Hits $10M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Record $180M Beats ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Opening & Lifetime Totals Of ‘Cars 3’, ‘A Bug’s Life…