EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest TV News
- Disney Wraps TV Upfront Sales With Double-Digit CPM Gains At ABC, Single Digits In Cable
- New ‘Doctor Who’ Jodie Whittaker & EP On New Season, Inclusion & Hall H Debut – Comic-Con
- ‘Mayans M.C.’ Goes All In With New Trailer For Kurt Sutter’s New FX Series – Comic-Con
- ESPY Awards Swan Dives; ‘Big Brother’ Taps Top Spots
- POTUS Goes Twitter Bonkers: “Trump Recognized Russian Meddling MANY TIMES”
- ‘The Oath’: Dilshad Vadsaria, Erik King Among Seven Recurring Cast In Season 2