EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stevie Wonder Remembers His Final Words To A Dying Aretha Franklin
- Bill Maher On Trump’s Aretha Tribute: President Can’t Say RIP Without Lying
- ‘Sharknado 6’ Trailer: This Time They’re History — No, Really
- Amazon Working On DVR For The Streaming Era – Report
- ‘The Break With Michelle Wolf’ & ‘The Joel McHale Show’ Canceled By Netflix
- Labour Leader Jeremy Corbyn To Give Alternative MacTaggart At Edinburgh International TV Festival