EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Steve Levitan Revises Statement That He Won't Renew 20th TV Deal Over Fox News Ties, Says He May Reunite With Fox Execs
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Latest TV News
- Stephen King & J.J. Abrams’ ‘Castle Rock’ Sets Comic-Con World Premiere + More
- Fran Drescher Teases ‘The Nanny’ Revival: “We’re Talking About It”
- ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ Author Eddie Huang Teams With Propagate On Food-Focused Immigrant Series
- Netflix Goes ‘Inside The World’s Toughest Prisons’ With Latest Factual Original
- Fox News Defends Laura Ingraham Against David Hogg’s “Agenda-Driven Intimidation” – Update
- Korean Titles & Formats Will Come To U.S. in Deal Between KBS America And U.S. Producers