EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Time’s Up Applauds Bill Cosby’s Prison Sentence
- Bill Cosby Booking Photo Released; PR Rep Blasts D.A., Judge & Gloria Allred
- ‘The Conners’: Juliette Lewis Joins Johnny Galecki In ABC’s ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff
- Abrams Artists Agency Acquired By Group Including Longtime Execs, Adam Bold
- Fox Sports’ Joe Buck And Team Talk NFL Thursday Night Football: “You Have To Be A Little More Entertaining”
- Bill Cosby Sentencing Reactions: ‘Justice, Just A Little’; Brett Kavanaugh Comparisons