Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest Film News
- ‘TMNT’ Producer Galen Walker Ties Up With ToonBox In Co-Production Deal
- Filmmaker Tony Kaye Casts Robot As Lead Actor In Next Feature
- Sam Peckinpah’s Unproduced Screenplay ‘Castaway’ Acquired By Serbian Producer
- YouTube Partners With Roadside Attractions To Launch Susan Sarandon Thriller ‘Viper Club’ Theatrically
- Visual Effects Society Names Its 2018 Hall Of Famers & Other Career Honorees
- From Shakespeare To Elton John: Composer Shaina Taub Gets Ready To Wear ‘Prada’ – On Theater