Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Waking Up To $24M+ Alarm; Counterprogramming Hits Snooze - Saturday Update
Latest Film News
- ‘The Wrong Todd’ Clip: The Evil Twin Sci-Fi Romantic Comedy You’ve Been Waiting For
- #WhyIDidntReport Confessions On Sex Assaults Mushroom In Wake Of Trump Tweet
- ‘Rafiki’ Ban Temporarily Lifted By Kenyan Government; Film Held Out Of Cannes Now Eligible As Oscar Submission
- ChelseyRai S. Standberry Dies: Local TV Actress & Her 3 Children Killed In Accident
- Oscars: France Selects ‘Memoir Of War’ For Foreign Language Submission
- L.A. Music Scene Horror Thriller ‘High Voltage’ Gets Theatrical Jolt From SP Releasing