Hot young writer Corinne Brinkerhoff has signed a two-tear deal with CBS TV Studios. For the past three years, Brinkerhoff worked on CBS TV Studios’ praised CBS legal drama The Good Wife, which she joined after the pilot, rising to supervising producer. Under her new pact with CBS TV Studios, which also includes a development component, Brinkerhoff will join the studio’s high-profile new drama series for CBS, Elementary, as a co-executive producer. UTA-repped Brinkerhoff started her career on Boston Legal before segueing to The Good Wife.
'Good Wife' Writer Corinne Brinkerhoff Inks With CBS Studios, Joins 'Elementary'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Treats Vladimir Putin Like 12 Year-Old Meeting Mickey Mouse At Helsinki Summit
- Donald Trump To Sean Hannity: Vladimir Putin “Very, Very Strong” At Helsinki Summit Presser
- Stephen Colbert Finds Mitch McConnell, Devin Nunes, Nestled In Vladimir Putin’s Pocket With Post-Summit Donald Trump
- Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump “Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy”…
- Artists First Hires Cara Alpert, Promotes Arabella Roberts
- Stan Lee & POW! Launch New Comic Series After $1B Lawsuit Dropped