EXCLUSIVE: Raising Hope‘s Garret Dillahunt has been set by director Steve McQueen for Twelve Years A Slave. He joins Chiwitel Ejifior, Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and Taran Killam. Filming is about to get underway in New Orleans. Dillahunt will portray Armsby, a fellow field hand who works alongside Solomon Northup, a free black man who’s brought South against his will and sold into slavery. New Regency is backing the film and River Road and Plan B are producing. Dillahunt is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
Garret Dillahunt Joins 'Twelve Years A Slave'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
Latest Film News
- ‘Warcraft’ Director Duncan Jones Teases Movie Based On Comic Book Series Rogue Trooper
- “Lost” Stanley Kubrick Screenplay ‘Burning Secret’ Discovered By College Professor
- Beanie Feldstein Comedy ‘How To Build A Girl’ Adds Cast, Lionsgate With Shoot Under Way
- Juliette Binoche, Ethan Hawke, Catherine Deneuve To Star In Cannes Winner Hirokazu Kore-eda’s ‘Truth’
- STX Entertainment Eyes August IPO In Hong Kong
- ‘Hotel Transylvania 3’ Registers $100M+ WW; ‘Skyscraper’ Jumps In Low With $40M Offshore – International…