EXCLUSIVE: Raising Hope‘s Garret Dillahunt has been set by director Steve McQueen for Twelve Years A Slave. He joins Chiwitel Ejifior, Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and Taran Killam. Filming is about to get underway in New Orleans. Dillahunt will portray Armsby, a fellow field hand who works alongside Solomon Northup, a free black man who’s brought South against his will and sold into slavery. New Regency is backing the film and River Road and Plan B are producing. Dillahunt is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
Garret Dillahunt Joins 'Twelve Years A Slave'
What's Hot on Deadline
"I Had It Killed For Two Or Three Years": Jimmy Iovine Explains What Changed His Mind About Making 'The Defiant Ones'
Latest Film News
- Tencent’s China Literature Ponies Up For New Classics Media In $2.6B Deal
- Animal Logic Eyes Live-Action Films With New Company
- PTC Calls Netflix’s ‘Desire’ Movie “Child Porn”, Asks Reed Hastings To Remove It
- ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Producers On Spike Lee’s “Strength Of Perspective” & Focus Features Pic’s…
- Encore From July 25: ‘Detective Pikachu’ Switch Offers Clues To Legendary Move To Warner Bros From Universal
- Saban Films Lands U.S. Rights To Val Kilmer Thriller ‘The Super’, Sets October Bow