EXCLUSIVE: Raising Hope‘s Garret Dillahunt has been set by director Steve McQueen for Twelve Years A Slave. He joins Chiwitel Ejifior, Brad Pitt, Michael Fassbender, Paul Dano and Taran Killam. Filming is about to get underway in New Orleans. Dillahunt will portray Armsby, a fellow field hand who works alongside Solomon Northup, a free black man who’s brought South against his will and sold into slavery. New Regency is backing the film and River Road and Plan B are producing. Dillahunt is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
Garret Dillahunt Joins 'Twelve Years A Slave'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Donald Trump Teases White House Correspondents' Dinner Attendance After Saying Michelle Wolf "Bombed" Last Year
'Ralph Breaks The Internet' Takes $3.8M Besting 'Coco' & 'Moana'; MGM's 'Creed II' Knocks Out $3.7M -- Tuesday Night Previews
Jay Roach's Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
'Iron Fist' Actor Sacha Dhawan And 'Bounty Hunters' Actress Charity Wakefield Join Hulu's 'The Great'
Latest Film News
- Horror Specialist Daniel Farrands Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Accountants To Examine Records Of ‘Vikings’ & ‘The Tudors’ Producers Who Deny Claim They Diverted Up…
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Snares China Date As Hollywood Packs Year-End
- Jay Roach’s Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
- Vin Diesel-Led ‘xXx 4’ Adds ‘The Green Hornet’s Jay Chou
- Zackary Momoh Joins ‘Doctor Sleep’; Ben Affleck’s ‘Torrance’ Film Cast Rachael Carpani