Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Taunts Donald Trump's "One Man Legal Improv Troupe" Rudy Giuliani Over "Truth Isn't Truth" Argument
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
Donald Trump Tweet Fever Follows Weekend Bombshell White House Counsel Cooperated With Mueller For Months
'The Affair' Season 4 Finale: Tying Up Loose Ends On Alison, Vik And Everyone Else In Series' Most Tumultuous Season Yet
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Kirstie Alley Reveals She Had "Snacks" With Prince Charles At Courtney Love's House & Stormy Daniels…
- ‘Gotham’ Director Mark Tonderai Leads Line-Up Of ‘Doctor Who’ Writers & Directors
- Rose McGowan Says “Heart Is Broken” After Asia Argento Payoff Report; Cautions “Be Gentle”
- Donald Trump Tweet Fever Follows Weekend Bombshell White House Counsel Cooperated With Mueller For Months
- ‘The Chronicles of Narnia’ & ‘Westworld’s Ben Barnes To Star In BBC One Drama ‘Gold Digger…
- ‘Beecham House’: Tom Bateman Leads Residents Of Gurinder Chadha’s ITV Epic