Another fan favorite recurring character on ABC’s Once Upon A Time is being made regular for next season. Emilie de Ravin, who played Belle in three episodes of the series’ first season — including the finale — has been promoted to series regular for Season 2, our sister site TVLine reports. The Lost alumna, repped by Gersh and manager Darren Goldberg, became available after her ABC pilot Americana didn’t go to series. The deal with de Ravin follows a similar promotion to regular for Meghan Ory, who plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood on the show.
Emilie de Ravin Promoted To Regular On 'Once Upon A Time'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- Comedy Writers Craig Gerard & Matthew Zinman Ink Overall Deal With CBS Studios
- ‘Manhunt’ Anthology Series Nears 2-Season Pickup At Charter From Lionsgate With Eric Rudolph As Next Subject
- ‘Tales From The Loop’: Amazon Studios Orders Genre Series Based On Simon Stålenhag Art From Matt Reeves & Fox 21
- ABC Piloting Quirky British Gameshow 'The Time It Takes' With Craig Ferguson
- Univision Chief Content Officer Isaac Lee Exits In Latest Corporate Tremor
- Donald Trump Doubles Down On Helsinki Presser Performance; Critics “Fake News”