EXCLUSIVE: Dermot Mulroney has made two moves. He has signed with WME, leaving ICM Partners after a long run and an even longer one, 18 years, with agent Carol Bodie. He has also joined the cast of Jobs, the indie film about the Apple icon Steve Jobs. Mulroney will play Mike Markkula, who believes in the vision Jobs displays, but is torn between the wunderkind and the board. Scripted by Matt Whiteley and directed by Joshua Michael Stern, the film stars Ashton Kutcher as Jobs, The Book of Mormon‘s Josh Gad as Steve Wozniak, Lukas Haas as Kotke and Ahna O’Reilly as Chris-Ann Brennan. Mark Hulme and Gil Cates Jr. are producing.
Dermot Mulroney Signs With WME, Joins Steve Jobs Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest Film News
- Paramount Sets First Look Deal With Adam McKay & Will Ferrell’s Gary Sanchez & Gloria Sanchez Labels
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Heading To $6M+ Wednesday; ‘Meg’ Swims To $60M – Midday Box Office
- Keri Russell To Join Adam Driver In ‘Burn This’ Broadway Revival
- ‘The Kindergarten Teacher’ To Open Hamptons Film Festival
- Ang Lee & Nancy Utley Among Those Set For DGA Honors
- ‘TMNT’ Producer Galen Walker Ties Up With ToonBox In Co-Production Deal