Sonya Walger has joined the cast of Admission. The actress joins Tina Fey, Michael Sheen and Paul Rudd in the academia-based comedy. Walger will play “Helen,” a professor at Princeton, where the film is set. Paul Weitz is directing. Weitz and Kerry Kohansky are producing. Walger is a lead on USA Network’s recently debuted psychological police series Common Law. The actress is repped by Gersh and managed by Authentic’s Jon Rubinstein.
'Common Law’s' Sonya Walger Gains 'Admission'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dave Bautista Stands For Felled 'Guardians Of The Galaxy's James Gunn As Free Speech Chill Sets Into Hollywood
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
'Supergirl' Adds Nicole Maines As Transgender Superhero; April Parker Jones & David Ajala Also Cast - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’…
- ‘Women Who Kick Ass’ Panel Talks Shift In Hollywood & Need For Female Role Models For Young Men – Comic-Con
- ‘Cut Throat City’ Trailer: RZA Goes From Martial Arts To Heist Drama In Hurricane Katrina-Era Pic – Comic-Con
- Harvey Weinstein & Former Crisis PR Firm’s Legal Dust-Up To Be Short Lived
- Sen. Ted Cruz On James Gunn: “He Needs To Be Prosecuted If The Tweets Are True”
- ‘Deadly Class’ EP Joe Russo On Syfy Adaptation & Next ‘Avengers’ Movie – Comic-Con