Brian Speiser has joined APA. Speiser’s addition to the company will be as agent in APA’s Alternative and International Television division. He was previously a VP at Octagon, helping to launch the company’s entertainment division in 2009. Speiser was also an executive producer on MTV’s It Get Better anti-bullying special earlier this year. Speiser’s client Dan Savage headed the project. At APA, Speiser will report to partner Hayden Meyer and TV head Lee Dinstman.
TV Agent Brian Speiser Moves To APA
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Blumhouse Television EVP Eben Davidson Exits
- Gray TV And Raycom Must Divest Stations In Nine Markets In Order To Gain DOJ Approval For Merger
- Mary Pinchot Meyer Murder Mystery Limited Series In Works At WBTV From David Seidler & Safehouse Pictures
- Mick Mulvaney Draws Short Straw, Becomes Donald Trump’s Acting Chief Of Staff
- NBC Buys CIA Drama ‘The Last Spy’ From David Guggenheim, Marc Webb & Imagine TV
- NYC Pension Funds Call On CBS And Alphabet To End Practices That Keep Abuse In The Shadows