Nostalgic baby boomers will like this new movie and TV licensing deal with Metro-Golydwn-Mayer Studios. It will enable Amazon Prime customers to stream the late 1980s TV series thirtysomething — as well as Baby Boom, the 1987 film starring Diane Keaton. The Prime Instant Video package also will include MGM’s hit films Silence of the Lambs, Dances with Wolves, Rain Man, The Good The Bad And The Ugly, and The Terminator. TV series include Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe, Dead Like Me, and The Pink Panther Show. The companies didn’t disclose much else about the terms, including how much Amazon will pay and how long the agreement runs. “MGM offers one of the most distinguished catalogs in all of Hollywood, and this deal will bring Prime Instant Video customers hundreds of new titles to enjoy on their Kindle Fire or any device compatible with Amazon Instant Video,” says Brad Beale, director of digital video content acquisition for Amazon. Prime Instant Video now includes more than 18,000 movies and TV episodes.
Amazon To Stream MGM Movies And Shows
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International…
- A Caution For Politically Inflamed Hollywood: Revolutions Eat Their Own
- ‘The King' Reigns Over Mixed Weekend of Openers; 'Won't You Be My Neighbor?' Expands Robustly: Specialty Box Office
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?