EXCLUSIVE: Jason Gann, co-creator and star of FX’s breakout comedy series Wilfred, has signed with WME. He was at ICM. On Wilfreld, Gann plays the title character, a cigarette/pot-smoking dog who befriends a neighbor played by Elijah Wood. In addition to co-creating and starring in the FX series, Australian Gann also co-created and played Wilfred in the original Australian version of the show. Gann is currently wrapping the second season of the FX series, which will premiere June 28 following the debut of Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management. Gann continues to be managed by Jeff Kwatinetz at Prospect Park.
WME Signs 'Wilfred's Jason Gann
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Sony Pictures Classics Calls Peter Fonda Tweet "Abhorrent" But Will Open 'Boundaries' As Scheduled - Update
'The ABC Murders': First-Look At John Malkovich As Hercule Poirot As BBC/Amazon Drama Rounds Out Cast
Latest TV News
- Sandra Oh On Obsession And Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s ‘Killing Eve’
- Stephen Colbert: Corey Lewandowski Hung Out To Dry By Donald Trump’s “Sudden Ethical Back-Peddle”
- MTV Launches MTV Studios With ‘Daria’, ‘Made’, ‘Real World’ & ‘Aeon…
- Apple Orders Short-Form Series ‘Calls’ From Canal+ As First Int’l Co-Production
- AT&T To Launch Its WatchTV ‘Skinny Bundle’ Video Streaming Service
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: “What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!”