The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Jordan Peele's 'Us' At $6M+ Shushes 'The Nun', 'A Quiet Place' & 'Get Out' - Updated Thursday Night B.O.
When Will 'Parks And Recreation' Return? Co-Creator Michael Schur & Amy Poehler Offer Clues - PaleyFest
Fox News Risks Wrath Of Donald Trump, Keeping Jeanine Pirro Off Another Week After Racist On-Air Remark
Latest Box Office News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ At $6M+ Shushes ‘The Nun’, ‘A Quiet Place’ & ‘Get Out’ – Updated Thursday…
- Fox International Distribution Head Andrew Cripps Also Out Post-Merger; More Names
- Dev Patel Checks In To 'Hotel Mumbai'; Director László Nemes Brings 'Sunset' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Fox Domestic Distribution Boss Chris Aronson Among First Post-Merger Exec Layoffs; EVP Spencer Klein Also Out
- Fox Worldwide Film Marketing Chiefs, Chief Content Officer Out Amid Disney Layoffs
- Global Entertainment Industry Raked In Near $97B In 2018; Home Sector Alive With $55B+, But U.S. Digital Spend Crushed Moviegoing…