The studio reached $1B in 2012 global box office in less than 5 months, topping by 10 days its 2010 record for fastest to the mark. It’s the 12th consecutive year Warner Bros has surpassed that total. In 2011, the studio earned $2.87 billion internationally, and it is trying for a fifth year overall exceeding $2 billion with The Dark Knight Rises, Rock Of Ages, Argo and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey still to come.
Warner Bros Tops $1B At Global Box Office
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
ABC Midseason Schedule: 'A Million Little Things' On Thursday, 'Dancing With the Stars' On Break, 'Whiskey' & 'Fix' Slotted
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest Box Office News
- Broadway’s ‘Network’ With Bryan Cranston Extends Limited Engagement
- Female-Led Movies Outperform Male Peers At All Budget Levels – Study
- Look Out, Here Comes ‘The Spider-Verse’: Sony Animation Title Eyes $30M-$35M Opening – Box Office Preview
- Broadway Jingles $40M In Holiday Season Coin; ‘Cher Show’ A Sell-Out At $1.1M
- Disney Makes Industry Box Office History Again With $7B+ Global Haul
- Wanda To Install 100 RealD Ultimate Screens Across China