Warner Bros has given a new release date, Feb. 1, 2013, to Bullet To The Head, the Sylvester Stallone-starrer from Joel Silver’s Dark Castle Entertainment and IM Global. Earlier this year, the studio yanked it from its planned April 2012 release schedule, because the film wasn’t ready in post-production. Bullet, based on the French graphic novel, is directed by Walter Hill and centers on a hitman (Stallone) who forms an alliance with a cop to exact revenge on the killer of their respective partners. Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, Christian Slater and Sarah Shahi co-star. Stallone will next be seen on the big screen when The Expendables 2 comes out August 17.
Warner Bros.' 'Bullet To The Head' Gets A New Release Date: Feb. 1, 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Tells Fox News He Was A Virgin At Time Of Alleged Sexual Assault/Misconduct
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Fox Searchlight Lands Two Short Films From Toronto, Sets Oscar-Qualifying Runs
- Hillary Clinton’s Upcoming TV Project Provokes More Negative Reaction Than Obamas’ Netflix Deal
- Katee Sackhoff-Starrer ‘Girl Flu’, Pongalo’s First Original Film, Launches On Streaming Service
- Teyonah Parris, Jahi Winston To Star In ’12 O'Clock Boys’; Angel Manuel Soto Directing Film From Sony & Overbrook
- Mel Gibson To Co-Write & Direct ‘Wild Bunch’ Remake At Warner Bros.
- Katie Holmes & Josh Lucas Pic ‘The Secret’ Gets Backing From Tri-G, Savvy Media & Shine Box Ahead Of New Orleans…