Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev has dropped Innovative Artists as her agency. The signature CW series was renewed for next season early on, and Dobrev also has been cast in The Perks of Being A Wallflower, the film based on Stephen Chbosky’s novel.
'Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Exits Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Latest Film News
- Kristen Stewart Toronto Pic ‘JT Leroy’ Near U.S. Deal From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment Content Group
- The Bart & Fleming Podcast: Disney’s Fox At The Movies
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Catching $35M-$40M, ‘The Mule’ Carrying $18M, ‘Mortal Engines’ Out Of Gas With…
- Benicio Del Toro To Voice Swiper The Fox In ‘Dora The Explorer’
- ‘Aquaman’ Swims Past $150M Overseas, Tops All DC Titles In China
- How ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Costume Designer Julian Day & Star Rami Malek Fashioned A Freddie Mercury That Felt Just…