EXCLUSIVE: History has renewed its series Top Gear for a third season, with production now underway. Season 2 of the U.S. version of the British hit drew 1.1 million adults 18-49 and is the network’s youngest-skewing series. Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood host Top Gear, which is produced by BBC Worldwide Prods and is co-production between History and BBC Worldwide. The original series is BBC Two’s most-watched program in the UK, and it airs stateside on BBC America.
History Renews 'Top Gear' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Insists He Canceled His Parade, But Blames Washington Locals
- Sky Takes Another Crack At Time Travel With Adaptation Of H.G. Wells’ ‘The Time Machine’
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year