EXCLUSIVE: History has renewed its series Top Gear for a third season, with production now underway. Season 2 of the U.S. version of the British hit drew 1.1 million adults 18-49 and is the network’s youngest-skewing series. Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood host Top Gear, which is produced by BBC Worldwide Prods and is co-production between History and BBC Worldwide. The original series is BBC Two’s most-watched program in the UK, and it airs stateside on BBC America.
History Renews 'Top Gear' For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Conners’: ABC Eyes Expanded Season 2; Cast Negotiations Underway
- Cardi B Is ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Queen On ‘Late Late Show’ With James Corden
- Sondra Locke Dies: Oscar Nominee & Clint Eastwood Co-Star/Ex Was 74
- CBS Paid Eliza Dushku $9.5 Million To Settle Harassment Claim On ‘Bull’
- Juan Carlos Coto Signs With UTA
- Paul James To Star In Netflix Musical Drama Series ‘Mixtape’