TLC has renewed Long Island Medium for a third season. The network announced today that it has ordered 16 new episodes of the suburban paranormal reality series, produced by Magilla Entertainment, for a September launch. Long Island Medium follows the professional and personal life of New Yorker Theresa Caputo as she balances her marriage, family life, skeptics and her widely requested ability to connect the living with the dead. Season one of Long Island Medium premiered on September 25, 2011. Season two, which currently is averaging 1.9M P2+ viewers, started on March 25.
TLC Renews ‘Long Island Medium’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
Latest TV News
- Showtime Taps Deva Kehoe As SVP Talent Relations & Events
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Gets January Premiere Date On Netflix
- Warner Bros. Digital Networks President Craig Hunegs To Depart
- Big Ten Network Taps Fox Sports Ohio Exec Francois McGillicuddy As Its New President
- CBS Strikes $750 Million Deal To Sell Television City To LA Real Estate Firm Hackman Capital Partners
- ‘Walking Dead’ $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC’s Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims “Victory”…