Tammy Blanchard has signed with Gersh for all areas. A TV regular, Blanchard is currently guest starring on Showtime’s The Big C with Laura Linney. On the film side, she was in last year’s Moneyball and soon will appear in the indie drama Union Square with Miro Sorvino. Blanchard just finished a stint on Broadway in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, a performance that garnered a Tony nomination. She won a Supporting Actress Emmy in 2001 for her role in Life With Judy Garland: Me And My Shadows. Blanchard is managed by Soffer/Namoff Entertainment.
Tammy Blanchard Signs With Gersh
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Latest TV News
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Emilia Clarke Survived Two Surgeries For Brain Aneurysms
- ‘Looking For Alaska’: Hulu Limited Series Adds Six To Cast
- Comcast Debuts Xfinity Flex Streaming Service For Internet-Only Customers
- ‘The Loudest Voice’: Josh Charles To Recur In Showtime’s Roger Ailes Limited Series
- ‘Queen Of The South’: Pepe Rapazote & Alimi Ballard To Recur In Season 4
- Justin Baldoni Inks With WME & Management 360