Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino have joined the cast of Mother’s Day. The indie drama follows 12 sets of Mothers and daughters over the course of a single Mother’s Day. Sarandon and Martino are the first cast announced. Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay, will direct Mother’s Day. Danielle James is producing. Martino played Sarandon’s daughter in 2002’s The Banger Sisters and a younger version of her mother in 1995’s Dead Man Walking. Martino is repped by Paradigm and One Talent Management. Sarandon is repped by ICM.
Susan Sarandon & Daughter Set For ‘Mother's Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Les Moonves' Lawyer Fires Opening Salvo In Legal War With CBS; Calls No Severance & Firing Decision "Without Merit"
'Fresh Prince' Star Alfonso Ribeiro Files Lawsuit Against Epic Games' 'Fortnite' Over Use Of Carlton Dance
Latest Film News
- Berlin Panorama Lineup: Tilda Swinton, Jonah Hill, Jamie Bell, PJ Harvey & Pauline Kael
- The Guardian Newspaper Eyes Long-Form Feature Doc Drive As Silicon Valley Story Becomes Latest Online Film
- Film4 Appoints ‘Everest’ Line Producer Tori Parry As Head Of Physical Production
- ‘Monday’: First Look At Sebastian Stan & Denise Gough In Greece-Set Romance
- Oscars Foreign Language Film Shortlist: ‘Roma’, ‘Cold War’, ‘Burning’ & More But No ‘Girl’, ‘Border…
- Oscars: Academy Releases Nine Category Shortlists; ‘Girl’ Snubbed In Foreign Race Amid Backlash