Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino have joined the cast of Mother’s Day. The indie drama follows 12 sets of Mothers and daughters over the course of a single Mother’s Day. Sarandon and Martino are the first cast announced. Paul Duddridge, who also wrote the screenplay, will direct Mother’s Day. Danielle James is producing. Martino played Sarandon’s daughter in 2002’s The Banger Sisters and a younger version of her mother in 1995’s Dead Man Walking. Martino is repped by Paradigm and One Talent Management. Sarandon is repped by ICM.
Susan Sarandon & Daughter Set For ‘Mother's Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Slurps $711M+ WW; ‘Incredibles 2’ Has Record Pixar China Bow – International Box…
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ With $150M Reps Uni’s 2nd Highest Opening Ever – Sunday
- Did Tom Holland Reveal The Title Of The ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- Marvel’s James Gunn Blasts Trump For Signing Crime Victim Photos
- Seth Rogen Refused A Picture With House Speaker Paul Ryan