Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Latest Film News
- ‘Legends of Tomorrow’s Adam Tsekhman Joins Gary Oldman & Armie Hammer In ‘Dreamland’
- Florence Pugh In Talks For Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ Stand-alone Movie
- Charlotte Kirk “Deeply Saddened” Over Warner Bros Chairman And CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s Exit
- ‘Full Frontal’ And ‘Russian Doll’ Producer Jax Media Launches Film Division, Taps John Hodges To…
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Chides Apple & Disney For Being “Very Late” To Streaming
- ‘Kill Bill’ & ‘Pulp Fiction’ Actress Uma Thurman Signs With ICM Partners