Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Triple Frontier' Trailer: Ben Affleck & Company Take Down A South American Drug Lord In Netflix Feature
Latest Film News
- Art Directors Guild Votes Production Designers Anthony Masters & Ben Carré Into Hall Of Fame
- Robert Townsend’s ‘The Five Heartbeats’ Is Now Broadway Bound
- Javier Bardem, Elle Fanning, Salma Hayek, Chris Rock & Laura Linney Set For Sally Potter Pic; HanWay & Bleecker…
- Fyre Festival Documentary Acquired By Netflix For January Release
- ‘Woman At War’: Jodie Foster To Direct & Star In English Version Of Iceland’s Oscar Entry
- Paradigm Signs Director Levan Tsikurishvili; ‘Avicii: True Stories’ Doc Gets Netflix Release & Oscar-Qualifying…