Sophie Curtis has been cast in the Hilary Brougher-directed psychological thriller Innocence, about a moody teenager who discovers her elite private school is home to a coven of beautiful vampires. The actress joins Kelly Reilly in the cast. The film is produced by Christine Vachon and Pamela Koffler’s Killer Films along with Bankside Films. Curtis was previously seen in Nicholas Jarecki’s Arbitrage with Richard Gere, Ramin Bahrani’s At Any Price with Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron and Craig Zisk’s The English Teacher with Julianne Moore and Lily Collins. She is repped by UTA and Brookside Management.
Sophie Curtis Joins Cast Of 'Innocence'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Latest Film News
- Apple Taking Conservative Approach, Rejects Dr. Dre Streaming Series As Too Violent – Report
- ‘Outlaw King’ Filmmaker David Mackenzie Trims Netflix Epic By 20 Minutes Post Toronto Premiere
- Keira Knightley’s ‘Colette’ Robust in Start; ‘The Sisters Brothers’ Solid; ‘Ya Veremos’ Crosses $4M – Specialty…
- Todd Phillips Gives First Look At Zazie Beetz In Joker Movie In Response To Leaked Photos
- ‘Kingsman 3’ Set For Nov. 2019 Return With Matthew Vaughn On Board
- ‘The Wrong Todd’ Clip: The Evil Twin Sci-Fi Romantic Comedy You’ve Been Waiting For