Movie trailers are almost a commodity now, turning up in numerous places online, so movie companies must do something special to make theirs stand out. Having compelling footage helps, but Universal‘s Snow White And The Huntsman has gone a further step, releasing an interactive trailer that offers viewers behind-the-scenes clips, trivia about the movie and various features. Of course there’s an upsale at the end too, encouraging viewers to buy advance tickets. The movie opens wide June 1.
Hot Interactive Trailer: 'Snow White And The Huntsman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jordan Peele's 'Us' $68M+ Opening Reps Record For Original Horror Pic, Shushing 'A Quiet Place' - Update
Latest Film News
- European Premiere Of Bill Wyman Feature Doc ‘The Quiet One’ Pulled From Sheffield Doc/Fest
- Oscar-Winning Southern Poverty Law Center Losing Another Top Executive
- Sony Pictures, Davis Entertainment Win Auction For Action Pitch ‘Booker’
- Barbra Streisand Blasted For Michael Jackson Defense On ‘Leaving Neverland’ Allegations
- WGA & ATA To Meet Tuesday: Still No Compromise On Key Issues But Sides Have Had Some Meaningful Dialogue
- ‘Sin City’ Sequel Producers Sue The Weinstein Co. Over Alleged Distribution, Marketing Shorts