Movie trailers are almost a commodity now, turning up in numerous places online, so movie companies must do something special to make theirs stand out. Having compelling footage helps, but Universal‘s Snow White And The Huntsman has gone a further step, releasing an interactive trailer that offers viewers behind-the-scenes clips, trivia about the movie and various features. Of course there’s an upsale at the end too, encouraging viewers to buy advance tickets. The movie opens wide June 1.
Hot Interactive Trailer: 'Snow White And The Huntsman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest Film News
- Bi Gan’s Cannes Pic ‘Long Day’s Journey Into Night’ Gets U.S. Deal Via Kino Lorber
- Trevor Donovan, Jillian Murray Headline ‘Prescription for Love’; Leonardo Nam, Sheetal Sheth Star In ‘Hummingbird…
- ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ Star KiKi Layne Inks With WME
- Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
- Jay Duplass Inks With Odenkirk-Provissiero For Management
- Harvey Weinstein Fails To Get Sex Trafficking Suit Dropped; Bob Weinstein Cut From Case