Movie trailers are almost a commodity now, turning up in numerous places online, so movie companies must do something special to make theirs stand out. Having compelling footage helps, but Universal‘s Snow White And The Huntsman has gone a further step, releasing an interactive trailer that offers viewers behind-the-scenes clips, trivia about the movie and various features. Of course there’s an upsale at the end too, encouraging viewers to buy advance tickets. The movie opens wide June 1.
Hot Interactive Trailer: 'Snow White And The Huntsman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Texas Congressman-Elect Dan Crenshaw Reaches Out To 'SNL's Pete Davidson After Troubling Instagram Post
Michelle Obama Tells Jimmy Fallon Her Thought While Boarding Air Force One On Trump Inauguration Day: "Bye, Felicia"
'Mom': Season 7 Hinges On New Deals With Stars Anna Faris & Allison Janney As Duo Seeks Salary Increases
Jimmy Fallon Reunites With 'SNL' Cast And Ariana Grande For Festive "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" Performance
Latest Film News
- ‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont To Reteam With Writer & Producer On Next Movie
- Hollywood Anti-Harassment Commission Developing System To Aid Freelancers
- Penny Marshall: A Life & Career In Pictures
- Nash Grier, ‘Dance Moms’ Nia Sioux, D’Ambrosio Twins, & Nina Kiri To Star In Indie Film ‘The Code…
- Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘Roma’ Script: Closely Guarded Until Now – Read It In Full
- Oscar-Snubbed ‘Girl’ Director Lukas Dhont Responds To Tough Words From Trans Critics: “The Biggest Strength Of Art Is Empathy”…