Colleen Ocean Hall, who as a TV development consultant worked for the likes of Nigel Lythgoe, ABC Media and Style network, has come aboard indie producer Original Media as SVP Unscripted Development. She also was VP Alternative Programming at Katalyst Films And Television, where she helped develop eight series and three pilots in genres including hidden camera, game, reality competition and talks shows. She will report to Jay Peterson, COO and EVP of Production and Development at Original, which is behind such shows as Spike’s Ink Masters, Bravo’s The Rachel Zoe Project and AMC’s Comic Book Men.
Original Media Hires Colleen Hall As SVP Unscripted Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Latest TV News
- ‘Black-ish’, ‘The Goldbergs’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ & ‘Single Parents’ Gets…
- Apple Makes Peanuts Deal; DHX Media To Produce New Series, Specials & Shorts With Classic Characters For Streamer
- ‘Murphy Brown’, ‘Superstore’ Slip To Season Lows
- David Letterman’s ‘My Next Guest’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘Strike Back’ Gets Season 6 Premiere Date On Cinemax & Trailer
- CBS Picks 18 Recipients Of $20 Million Donation To Fight Against Workplace Sexual Harassment – Update