More than 180 NBC affiliates have cleared the NBC Owned Television Stations-produced 1st Look and Open House NYC to air in their overnight programming blocks beginning Saturday. Both shows will air sometime after Saturday Night Live in most markets. 1st Look is hosted by The Bachelorette alum Ali Fedotowsky, who travels the country in search of the best places to eat, play and indulge. Open House NYC showcases the hottest homes on the market and interior design tips and is hosted by Sara Gore.
NBC Stations Add Two Shows To Overnight Blocks
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Tucker Carlson Loses Pacific Life Ads After Remarking Immigration Making U.S. “Dirtier”
- Blumhouse Television EVP Eben Davidson Exits
- Gray TV And Raycom Must Divest Stations In Nine Markets In Order To Gain DOJ Approval For Merger
- Mary Pinchot Meyer Murder Mystery Limited Series In Works At WBTV From David Seidler & Safehouse Pictures
- Mick Mulvaney Draws Short Straw, Becomes Donald Trump’s Acting Chief Of Staff
- NBC Buys CIA Drama ‘The Last Spy’ From David Guggenheim, Marc Webb & Imagine TV