Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest Film News
- Alexandra Crotin, Marisa Martins, Kate Rosen and Chelsea Thomas Join PR Company The Lede
- STX Partners With Lantern For Global Distribution Of Weinstein Co.’s Kevin Hart-Bryan Cranston Pic ‘The Upside…
- Paramount Sets First Look Deal With Adam McKay & Will Ferrell’s Gary Sanchez & Gloria Sanchez Labels
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Heading To $6M+ Wednesday; ‘Meg’ Swims To $60M – Midday Box Office
- Keri Russell To Join Adam Driver In ‘Burn This’ Broadway Revival
- ‘The Kindergarten Teacher’ To Open Hamptons Film Festival