Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
'The Help's Bryce Dallas Howard & Octavia Spencer Reteam For Uni's 'Fairy Tale Ending'; Will Produce Alongside Seth MacFarlane
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest Film News
- ‘A Prayer Before Dawn’ Director Jean-Stéphane Sauvaire Boards WWII Survival Story ‘Jungle Soldier’
- ‘The Upside’ Director Neil Burger To Helm Sci-Fi ‘Voyagers’ For AGC & Thunder Road
- Netflix Criticized For Using Footage Of Real-Life Disaster In Movie ‘Bird Box’
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Participant Media Acquires Journalist Shane Bauer’s Book ‘American Prison’
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch