Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Latest Film News
- Netflix Reaches Tipping Point As Originals Now Outpace Acquired Titles – Study
- UTA’s Jeremy Zimmer Warns That Actors And Directors Also Will Be Impacted If Agents Stop Packaging
- WGA Deputizes Managers And Lawyers To “Fill The Gap” If Agents Are Fired En Masse
- Netflix’s Lisa Nishimura Moves To Film Group; Brandon Riegg Gets Comedy Oversight In Restructuring
- AGBO Wins JJ Braider Thriller Spec ‘All Fun And Games’
- Good Neighbors Media Acquires Rights To YA Novel 'The Naming Girl', Jennifer Phang To Direct