Millennium Films and Dobré Films are teaming up for P.O.V. (Point of Violence). The movie, part action and part psychological thriller, is about an assassin who decides not to kill his target and the consequences of that decision. Ric Roman Waugh will direct. Tony Mosher has been hired to do a re-write on the script that Christian Parkes originally wrote. Producing for Dobré is Christopher D’Elia and Michael Klein. Producing for Millennium is Mark Gill. P.O.V.’s executive producers are Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson and John Thompson. Mosher is repped by Gersh and Circle of Confusion. Waugh is repped by ICM and Management 360.
Millennium and Dobré Films Team For 'P.O.V.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest Film News
- Ron Burkle’s Yucaipa Sues Lantern For Fraud Over Weinstein Co. Sale Deal
- Netflix Brass Spins Q2 Miss: “Fundamentals Have Never Been Stronger”
- Sophia Bush & Michael Dorman To Star In Music-Inspired Indie ‘Hard Luck Love Song’
- ‘Rugrats’ Returns With Nickelodeon Series Revival & Live-Action Paramount Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Actress Trace Lysette To Star & Produce ‘Colors Of Ava’
- Paralympian Actress Katy Sullivan Chides Dwayne Johnson For Playing Amputee In ‘Skyscraper’