EXCLUSIVE: MGM and Screen Gems has closed a deal with Julianne Moore to play the iconic Margaret White in Carrie, the remake that is being directed by Kimberly Peirce. Now the studio has set Gabriella Wilde for the the role of Sue Snell, the role originated by Amy Irving. Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa wrote the script and Kevin Misher is producing. Chloe Moretz is playing Carrie, the role originated by Sissy Spacek in the Brian DePalma-directed original. ICM and UK-based Tavistock Wood rep Wilde and Moore is repped by CAA and Management 360.
MGM Sets Julianne Moore And Gabriella Wilde For 'Carrie' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
‘Amazing Grace’ Documentary On Riveting Aretha Franklin Gospel Performance Makes Late Bid For Oscar Attention
'The Show': Tom Burke Leads 'Watchmen' Creator Alan Moore's Gothic Fantasy; First Look, Protagonist Boards
Latest Film News
- ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon’: First Trailer For Aardman Family Pic
- Juliette Binoche To Serve As Berlin Film Festival International Jury President
- Netflix Sets ‘The Milk Of Sorrow’ Director Claudia Llosa For ‘Distancia De Rescate’; Mark Johnson, Pablo…
- Sundance London Sets 2019 Dates, Returns To Picturehouse Central
- Euro Talent Showcase Shooting Stars Includes ‘The Nightingale’ Actress; Fox Germany Hire — Global Briefs
- ‘The Show’: Tom Burke Leads ‘Watchmen’ Creator Alan Moore’s Gothic Fantasy; First Look…