EXCLUSIVE: MGM and Screen Gems has closed a deal with Julianne Moore to play the iconic Margaret White in Carrie, the remake that is being directed by Kimberly Peirce. Now the studio has set Gabriella Wilde for the the role of Sue Snell, the role originated by Amy Irving. Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa wrote the script and Kevin Misher is producing. Chloe Moretz is playing Carrie, the role originated by Sissy Spacek in the Brian DePalma-directed original. ICM and UK-based Tavistock Wood rep Wilde and Moore is repped by CAA and Management 360.
MGM Sets Julianne Moore And Gabriella Wilde For 'Carrie' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Donald Trump Teases White House Correspondents' Dinner Attendance After Saying Michelle Wolf "Bombed" Last Year
'Ralph Breaks The Internet' Takes $3.8M Besting 'Coco' & 'Moana'; MGM's 'Creed II' Knocks Out $3.7M -- Tuesday Night Previews
Jay Roach's Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
'Iron Fist' Actor Sacha Dhawan And 'Bounty Hunters' Actress Charity Wakefield Join Hulu's 'The Great'
Latest Film News
- Check Out Trailer And Poster For Aretha Franklin Docu ‘Amazing Grace’
- Horror Specialist Daniel Farrands Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Accountants To Examine Records Of ‘Vikings’ & ‘The Tudors’ Producers Who Deny Claim They Diverted Up To…
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Snares China Date As Hollywood Packs Year-End
- Jay Roach’s Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
- Vin Diesel-Led ‘xXx 4’ Adds ‘The Green Hornet’s Jay Chou