Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios’ TV Production division is staffing up under new president Steve Stark. CAA TV lit agent Max Kisbye has been named VP Television Production, reporting to Stark. “I’ve known Max for years and he possesses that rare combination of humility and tenacity that will serve our mutual goals well,” Stark said. Kisbye comes to MGM from CAA, where he represented such writers and directors as Sameer Gardezi, Sheri Elwood, Tommy Dewey & Greg Bratman, George Tillman Jr, Luke Greenfield, Dave Erickson, Philippe Cousteau and Glen Mazzara. Before CAA, Kisbye worked in Paradigm’s literary department beginning in 2002.
Max Kisbye Joins MGM As VP TV Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest TV News
- Netflix Punches Back In Legal Fight With Viacom Over Exec Poaching
- Claire Foy & Chuck Lorre Set For Honors At Critics’ Choice Awards
- Rightor Doyle's 'Bonding' Short-Form Dark Comedy Series Picked Up By Netflix
- The Weekly Standard To Close; Anti-Trump Conservative Magazine Was Cable News Pipeline
- ‘The Black Tapes’ Supernatural Drama Based On Podcast In Works At NBC From Matthew Arnold
- ‘Last Man Standing’: Tisha Campbell To Recur On Fox Series As Familiar Character