NEW YORK, May 23, 2012 — Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) today announced that Martha Stewart, Founder of MSLO, has been elected Non-Executive Chairman of the Board. Ms. Stewart rejoined the Board in September and now succeeds Charles Koppelman as Non-Executive Chairman.
Martha Stewart New MSLO Board Chairman
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest TV News
- Primetime Emmy Rule Changes Include TV Movie Length Requirement
- Nancy Wilson Dies: Grammy-Winning Singer, Actress Was 81
- ‘Fleabag’ Dark Comedy Acquired By IFC From Creator Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Jerry Seinfeld On Kevin Hart Oscars Controversy: “Kevin’s Gonna Be Fine”
- ‘The Conners’: ABC Eyes Expanded Season 2; Cast Negotiations Underway
- Cardi B Is ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Queen On ‘Late Late Show’ With James Corden