Lucas Black has joined the cast of the Gus Van Sant-directed Promised Land for Focus Features. He’ll also play a role in the Brian Helgeland-directed 42 for Warner Bros. In Promised Land, Black plays a land owner who gets cheated and exploited when his land is leased. In 42, Black plays shortstop Pee Wee Reese, who, from the moment Jackie Robinson joined the Brooklyn Dodgers and broke the color barrier, embraced the rookie and stood by his side. ICM-repped Black was last seen with Robert Duvall in Seven Days In Utopia.
Lucas Black Joins 'Promised Land' And '42'
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Blackout Averted: Viacom Channels To Remain On AT&T Platforms After Two Companies Strike Carriage Deal
'Captain Marvel' Wings To $910M+ Global, Becomes #10 Superhero Pic Offshore & WW - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Apple Streaming Service Is “Big Moment For Media Industry & UK Producers” Says Former Channel 4…
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Wings To $910M+ Global, Becomes #10 Superhero Pic Offshore & WW – International…
- Denise DuBarry Hay Dies: Coachella Valley Film Advocate Was 63
- Larry Cohen Dies: Creator Of ‘Branded,’ ‘The Invaders’ And Horror Classic ‘It’s Alive…
- Dr. Dre Removes Instagram Boast On Daughter’s USC Admission
- 'Hotel Mumbai' Solid in Debut; 'Gloria Bell' Expands to $1.8M: Specialty Box Office