EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate and WWE Films are moving forward with their reboot of Leprechaun, the 1993 horror movie infamous for the vulgar green-tinged title character and for launching the screen career of Jennifer Aniston. Lionsgate and WWE Films have hired Harris Wilkinson to write the script. They already set the WWE wrestler Hornswaggle to play the creature when the project was unveiled as the first in a two-film deal between Lionsgate and WWE Studios. Wilkinson last year sold the spec Ink to Paramount and developed a pilot with Len Wiseman at Fox two seasons ago. The scribe is repped by Paradigm and 3 Arts.
Lionsgate/WWE Studios Sets Scribe For 'Leprechaun' Remake
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
Latest Film News
- Sondra Locke Dies: Oscar Nominee & Clint Eastwood Co-Star/Ex Was 74
- STX’s ‘UglyDolls’ To Launch First Weekend Of May
- Barry Jenkins Back With 'Beale Street’; Lars Von Trier Has ‘House That Jack Built’ – Specialty…
- Universal Dates Sam Mendes’ ‘1917’ For Christmas 2019
- Peter Bart: 50 Years Later, ‘The Graduate’ Reminds How Drastically Oscar Campaigning Has Changed
- Sundance Institute 2019 January Screenwriters Lab Counts Emerging Writers From Lebanon, South Africa, Turkey…