Lifetime has unveiled a new logo, tagline — “Your Life. Your Time.” — and brand campaign heading into its upfront presentation next week. It mirrors similar move by E! Entertainment, which introduced a new logo, tagline and brand campaign at its upfront this week. Both cable networks are under new management following mergers. According to Lifetime, the new tagline “reflects how women value and experience time” through several brand spots. Thursday is “make it work time” with Project Runway. Tuesday is “mama drama time” with Dance Moms, and Sundays is “love time” with Jennifer Love Hewitt of The Client List. The conceptualization of the rebrand and new design was developed by Lifetime’s SVP Marketing Tim Nolan in partnership with creative design and production firm Leroy + Clarkson.
Lifetime Sets New Logo & Brand Campaign
What's Hot on Deadline
'Catfish' Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found "Not Credible"
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance