John Karna is in negotiations to play the lead in Premature. The University of Oklahoma freshman would play a high school student in the movie, which occurs on Groundhog Day. Dan Beers will direct Premature from the script he co-wrote with Mat Harawitz. Aaron Ryder and Karen Lunder are producing. Karna’s last film Bindlestiffs was at Slamdance this past year. It was picked up for distribution by Kevin Smith. Karna is represented by the Coronel Group and attorney Jeff Frankel.
John Karna In Talks For 'Premature'
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest Film News
- How ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Costume Designer Julian Day & Star Rami Malek Fashioned A Freddie Mercury That Felt…
- Brown Girls Doc Mafia Names Board Of Directors
- Kate Winslet & Saoirse Ronan To Star In Romance ‘Ammonite’ For ‘The King’s Speech’ & ‘Lady…
- Fresh Face: ‘Cold War’ Breakout Joanna Kulig Has Music Inside Her Soul
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Grabs $3.5M In Thursday Previews – Updated
- ‘Then Came You’ Trailer: Asa Butterfield, Maisie Williams & Nina Dobrev In Coming-Of-Age Pic