Veteran writer-producer Jim Parriott has come on board ABC’s high-profile new drama series Nashville as executive producer/showrunner. The series, from Lionsgate TV and ABC Studios, is a family soap set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene that follows one star at her peak (Connie Britton) and one on the rise (Hayden Panettiere). On the show, which landed the Wednesday 10 PM slot on the fall schedule, Parriott will serve as an executive producer alongside creator Callie Khouri, the pilot’s director R.J. Cutler and Steve Buchanan. Parriott most recently executive the ABC/ABC Family series Missing. His EP credits also include Covert Affairs, Sons Of Anarchy and Defying Gravity.
Jim Parriott To Run New ABC Drama 'Nashville'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
Latest TV News
- ‘Tell Me Your Secrets’: Xavier Samuel Cast As Series Regular In TNT Thriller Drama
- YouTube Launches Premium Video Service Internationally Including In UK & Canada
- Mexico’s Stunning World Cup Win Over Germany Hands Fox Sports Ratings High
- Netflix Doubles Down On Spanish Originals With Heroin Thriller ‘Hache’
- Universal Music And Hip-Hop Player All Def Boost Film And TV Volume
- Tom Hollander Joins ‘Baptiste’, Angelina Jolie-Execed ‘The Breadwinner’ Wins At Annecy, UK Fund…