EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Mildred Pierce’ & ‘Non-Stop’ Actress Quinn McColgan Joins CJ Entertainment Horror Remake ‘Hide And Seek…
- Jeff Bridges To Be Honored With Cecil B. DeMille Award At Golden Globes
- Charlotte Rampling To Receive Honorary Berlin Golden Bear; Macao Winners — Global Briefs
- ‘Float Like A Butterfly’ First Trailer: Irish Boxing Drama From ‘Sing Street’ Producer Won TIFF FIPRESCI…
- Feature Docs About ‘Lion’ Writer Luke Davies & Sir George Martin’s Air Studios Score Screen…
- Phoenix Critics Circle Names ‘The Favourite’ As Best Picture