EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WGA: Georgia’s Proposed Anti-Abortion Law Could Send State’s Film & TV Industry Packing
- ATA Blasts WGA For Threatening To Throw “Industry Into Chaos” As Latest Talks End
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Marvel Reassures Fans To Hold On To “That Shred Of Hope…”
- ‘Devil In The White City’ Author Erik Larson Signs With UTA
- Michela De Rossi Lands Final Lead In ‘Sopranos’ Prequel ‘The Many Saints Of Newark’
- Freestyle Digital Media Acquires Marcia Klimpton’s ‘Bardo Blues’; Vertical Enters Horror Pic ‘The Convent…