EXCLUSIVE: Jane Fonda, in Cannes to make an appearance for L’Oreal, has just joined the cast of the comedy Better Living Through Chemistry. She joins Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, Michelle Monaghan, Ray Liotta, Ben Schwartz and Ken Howard in the film. She plays a customer of the pharmacy run by Rockwell’s character, and her character is the conscience of the film. David Posamentier and Geoff Moore wrote the script. It is an Occupant Entertainment production, produced by Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino. Filming is underway in Maryland, and Fonda will shoot her scenes when she returns from Cannes.
Jane Fonda Joins 'Better Living Through Chemistry'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
'Silicon Valley' Actress Recalls "Nightmare" Experience On Show, Slams "Bully" TJ Miller, HBO Responds
Latest Film News
- Russell Brand & Paula Patton Join Michael Caine & Matthew Goode In Family Pic ‘Four Kids And It’
- ‘The Curse Of La Llorona’ Terrifies ScareDiego With First Look, ‘It: Chapter 2’ & ‘The Nun’ Debut Unnerving New Footage…
- ‘The Walking Dead’, ‘Jack Ryan’, Marvel & ‘Mayans M.C.’ Rule Comic-Con Marketing
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Producer Lionel Wigram Acquires YA Novel ‘The Dreadful Tale Of Prosper Redding’
- Damien Chazelle & Ryan Gosling’s ‘First Man’ To Open 75th Venice Fest; Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘ROMA’ Also Expected…
- ‘After’: Shane Paul McGhie, Khadijha Red Thunder Cast In Film Adaptation