Joe Mazzello, Michelle Forbes, and Josh Fadem have joined the cast of Dear Sidewalk. Directed by Jake Oelman, written by Jake Limbert, and produced by Ford Oelman, the indie comedy tells the story of a young mail carrier who falls for a recently relocated divorcee on his route. They join Davi Jay, Barry Tubb and Roark Critchlow. The film is shooting in Austin and is produced by NHO Entertainment and Barcode Films.
Indie Feature 'Dear Sidewalk' Casts Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest Film News
- ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’s Chelsea Peretti Joins Issa Rae & LaKeith Stanfield In ‘The Photograph’
- Justin Baldoni Inks With WME & Management 360
- MGM Names Netflix’s Stephen Bruno To Chief Marketing Officer Post
- Emily Blunt In Talks To Star In ‘Not Fade Away’ At Annapurna; John Krasinski & David O. Russell Producing
- Lincoln Center 50th Gala Adds Scorsese, Aronofsky, Gyllenhaal, Dee Rees
- Rom-Com ‘Plus One’ Acquired By RLJE Films Ahead Of Tribeca Premiere