Joe Mazzello, Michelle Forbes, and Josh Fadem have joined the cast of Dear Sidewalk. Directed by Jake Oelman, written by Jake Limbert, and produced by Ford Oelman, the indie comedy tells the story of a young mail carrier who falls for a recently relocated divorcee on his route. They join Davi Jay, Barry Tubb and Roark Critchlow. The film is shooting in Austin and is produced by NHO Entertainment and Barcode Films.
Indie Feature 'Dear Sidewalk' Casts Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Declares Alleged Victims Have "Lied"; D.A. Only Interested In"Political Correctness"
'Walking Dead' $300M Lawsuit Looks Trial Bound; AMC's Move To Dismiss Denied Yet Cabler Claims "Victory"
Latest Film News
- Finding Beauty In Imperfection, Cinematographer Benoît Delhomme Takes Painter’s Approach To ‘At Eternity’s…
- Fox Acquires Matthew Baker Short Story ‘To Be Read Backwards;’ Noah Hawley To Direct
- Netflix To Distribute Spike Lee-Produced Film ‘See You Yesterday’
- Jeffrey Katzenberg-Led Startup Quibi Hires Former DC Boss Diane Nelson As Head Of Operations
- New Hollywood Podcast: Jovan Adepo On Working With Hollywood’s Best And How His Roles Reflect His Identity
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Trial Of The Chicago 7’ Put On Pause