Paramount‘s Insurge label is collaborating with Tugg to release the horror film The Loved Ones, which most recently screened at this year’s SXSW. (The Tugg platform enables filmgoers who want to see a movie to set up on-demand screenings at local theaters.) Loved Ones, written and directed by Sean Byrne, centers on a girl who asks a guy to the prom and he says no — so she throws a prom of her own where he has no choice but to attend. Robin McLeavy and Xavier Samuel star.
Hot Trailer: 'The Loved Ones'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
Latest Film News
- Graham King To Get CinemaCon’s International Filmmaker Award
- Nicolas Cage Joins Alain Moussi In Martial Arts Actioner ‘Jiu Jitsu’ From Dimitri Logothetis
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’: Hulu Revises Premiere Date For Its Sundance Docu Pickup – Update
- Gravitas Ventures Launches SVOD Service Gravitas Movies
- ‘General Hospital’ Star Bryan Craig Boards Indie Feature ‘Women Is Losers’
- SAG-AFTRA Podcast Addresses “Wigging” And “Paint Downs” In Stunt Industry