This new Battleship clip debuted last night on MTV and is the latest push from Universal ahead of the tentpole’s May 18 release in the U.S. Overseas, the Peter Berg-helmed big-budget actioner starring Taylor Kitsch, Liam Neeson and Rihanna finished its third weekend in open waters and has a $170.9 million gross so far.
Hot Clip: Universal's 'Battleship'
What's Hot on Deadline
Detroit Fox Affiliate Airs Video Tribute To Jessica Starr; Meteorologist Died By Suicide After Eye Surgery
'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse' Catching $35M-$40M, 'The Mule' Carrying $18M, 'Mortal Engines' Out Of Gas With $8M-$9M
Mika Brzezinski Finally Apologizes On Air For Wednesday's Homophobic Slur, Calling It "Terrible Choice Of Words"
Latest Film News
- Adria Arjona In Talks For Female Lead In Jared Leto-Led ‘Morbius’ Movie At Sony
- 'Leave No Trace' Director Debra Granik: Movie Stars "Don't Interface Well With Social Realism"
- Alan Menken Discusses ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ Song & Bittersweet Nature Of Disney’s…
- Kenneth Branagh’s ‘All Is True’ To Open Palm Springs Film Festival – Full Lineup
- NYC Pension Funds Call On CBS And Alphabet To End Practices That Keep Abuse In The Shadows
- Rodney Kageyama Dies: Actor And Asian-American Activist Was 77