This new Battleship clip debuted last night on MTV and is the latest push from Universal ahead of the tentpole’s May 18 release in the U.S. Overseas, the Peter Berg-helmed big-budget actioner starring Taylor Kitsch, Liam Neeson and Rihanna finished its third weekend in open waters and has a $170.9 million gross so far.
Hot Clip: Universal's 'Battleship'
What's Hot on Deadline
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Latest Film News
- ‘Legends of Tomorrow’s Adam Tsekhman Joins Gary Oldman & Armie Hammer In ‘Dreamland’
- Florence Pugh In Talks For Marvel’s ‘Black Widow’ Stand-alone Movie
- Charlotte Kirk “Deeply Saddened” Over Warner Bros Chairman And CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s Exit
- ‘Full Frontal’ And ‘Russian Doll’ Producer Jax Media Launches Film Division, Taps John Hodges To…
- Netflix’s Ted Sarandos Chides Apple & Disney For Being “Very Late” To Streaming
- ‘Kill Bill’ & ‘Pulp Fiction’ Actress Uma Thurman Signs With ICM Partners