This new Battleship clip debuted last night on MTV and is the latest push from Universal ahead of the tentpole’s May 18 release in the U.S. Overseas, the Peter Berg-helmed big-budget actioner starring Taylor Kitsch, Liam Neeson and Rihanna finished its third weekend in open waters and has a $170.9 million gross so far.
Hot Clip: Universal's 'Battleship'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- UK Sales & Distribution Trio Launch New Indie Blue Finch Film Releasing
- Six Flags, CBS Films Scare Up ‘Hell Fest’-Themed Haunted Attractions
- Shepperton Studios Development Details Revealed: $640M Expansion Planned For UK Studio
- Peter Jackson’s Newly-Titled WWI Doc Confirms London Film Fest World Premiere
- Venice Film Festival Adds HFPA Prize For Three Filmmakers From Horizons Section
- David Arquette To Star In Indie Drama ‘Apalachin’